Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 92
Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 92 with By land and sea - Britain in the Napoleonic Wars.
Special Feature: By land and sea - Britain in the Napoleonic Wars
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The British army of the Napoleonic Wars - The worst-treated of men'.
- Adrian McWalter, 'The birth of combined operations - Aboukir Bay, 1801'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'An unusual Mediterranean mini campaign - Capture Capri! 1808'.
- Adrian McWalter, 'A British disaster in Holland - Walcheren, 1809'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Collecting a British Napoleonic army - For king and country'.
- Ruben Torregrosa, 'Ruben's first Napoleonic vignette - Hats off to the British'.
- Ian Beal, 'The Battle of Homildon Hill 1402 - Medieval border wars'.
- James Morris, 'The Roman struggle with guerrilla warfare in Spain - The Battle of Tribola'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Part II of the Sharp Practice mini campaign - Tigers in the valley'.
- Joseph A. McCullough, 'A "Warriors of Athena" campaign - The witch of Mount Gramos'.
- Michael Leck, 'Skirmish warfare after the Battle of Sekigahara - Rise of the Tokugawa Shogunate'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'Modelling the retreat from Moscow, Part II - Snow scenery'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Building a 17th century Portsmouth in 2mm - Small can be beautiful too!'.
- Miniature reviews
- Richard Clarke, 'Up Front - Don't keep it stupidly simple'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - Beware of the underdogs'.
- Steve Beckett, 'The Irregular - Bolt comic action!'.
- Patrick Grinsell, 'A fourth edition for the popular WW2 rules - Let's play Flames of War'.
- Rossco Watkins and David Davies, 'Game reviews - Mad Dogs with Guns, Dracula's America: Shadows of the West, General D'Armee and Sword Masters: A supplement for Open Combat'.
- Book reviews
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review