Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 93
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 93 with the Dutch During the Eighty Years' War
Special Feature: The Dutch during the Eighty Years' War
- Sidney Roundwood, 'An introduction to the Dutch Revolt - Wargaming the Eighty Years' War'.
- Bouko de Groot, 'A running battle or a fixed fight - Gembloers, 1578'.
- Michael Leck, 'Don Juan tries to seduce the States General - Battle of Rijmenam 1 August, 1578'.
- Jan-Willem van der Pijl, 'A clever ruse takes the day - The Peat Ship of Breda'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building an 80 Years' War army - Revolt against the empire'.
- Tim Spakowski, 'On the cover - A cunning plan'.
- Michael Leck, 'Bitesize battles: The Ako Vendetta - 47 Ronin'.
- Michael Leck, 'Defending the Finns from the Pagan Rus - The Papal Bull and the Novgorod Bear'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'The Battle for the Coaling at Port Republic - They fought like demons'.
- Stephen Luscombe, 'Bolt Action for the Great War - The Battle of the Marne'.
- Mark Backhouse, '2mm Roman triplex acies made easy - DIY epic legions'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'An island in the ocean of sand - Making a desert oasis'.
- Steve Beckett, 'Creating Captain Joe Darkie - Death from the jungle'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'This Gaming life - Time, tide, and yesterday's lead'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics -All the 'C's '.
- Joseph A. McCullough, 'The Irregular - Social mechanics in game design'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Fast play World War 2 aerial action - Let's play Blood Red Skies'.
- Eoghan Kelly, Ian Beal, and David Davies, 'Game reviews - Powder & Sword, Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago, Bonnie Blue Flag and Maximilian 1934'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Little known period
Content Images and illustrations Overall rate
Write Your Own Review