Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 96
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 96 with Raiding actions during the American Civil War
Special Feature: Raiding actions during the American Civil War
- Jack Perry, 'Raiding actions during the American Civil War - American chevauchées'.
- Jack Perry, 'Pre-war violence in the Kansas territory - Kansas bleeds'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'The Battle of Sacramento, 28 December 1861 - Forrest's first fight'.
- Thomas Brandstetter, 'A daring riverboat hit and run - The Combahee River Raid'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Cavalry in the American Civil War - Mounted raiders'.
- Rubén Torregrosa, 'Setting the scene for the theme - The Red Badge of Courage'.
- Colin Philips, 'Covert operations in the arctic - Ice Station Harp Seal'.
- Nicholas Stock, 'Using Congo for the Cuzco - Adventures in darkest Peru'.
- Carl Titterington, 'Assault on the Tannenberg Line, July 1944 - The Battle of Orphanage Hill'.
- Rubén Torregrosa, 'Painting the "warriors" of NYC - Street Wars'.
- John Bond, 'Converting your WWII 28mm miniatures - Plastic surgery'.
- Miniature reviews
- Richard Clarke, 'The power of points'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - Ancient and medieval cavalry'.
- Ian Beal, 'The irregular - Don't be a bore. It's just a game'.
- David Davies, 'Looking at the new second edition - Let's play Saga 2'.
- Ken Baker, 'The new tank game from TooFatLardies - Let's play What a Tanker'.
- Mark Backhouse, Guy Bowers, and Eoghan Kelly, 'Game reviews - For King and Parliment, Forager, and Burrows and Badgers'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review