Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 97
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 97 with World War II goes weird
Special Feature: World War II goes weird
- Rob Broom, 'Playing "What if?" World War II - Games without frontiers'.
- Kurt Bowker, 'A "What if?" assassination mission - Kill Stalin!'.
- Ben Moorhouse, 'Weird War II airborne operations - Operation Redrow'.
- Steve Beckett, 'Weird War II pulp adventures - Lieutenant Liberty and the Doom Platoon'.
- Steve Beckett, 'Operation Aconite, Hunting beasts in the forest - The wolf's bane'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Collecting for Weird World War II - Something wicked this way comes'.
- Michael Hoddinott, 'The Empress Matilda's flight - Bitesize battle: escape from Oxford'.
- Jeff Jonas, 'The perils of Ptolemaic Pachyderms - Elephant Archos'.
- Michael Leck and Jan Kärrman, 'The Swedes vs. the Dutch in North America - The Battle at Fort Mosquito, 1655'.
- John Bond, 'Making a water tower for gaming - Dawn raid on the recycling bin'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'Upgrading laser cut buildings - A magnificent MDF mansion'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'This gaming life - Quick, hide the maths!'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - Early artillery'.
- Sam Downorder, 'The irregular - Rivet counters anonymous'.
- Rossco Watkins, 'The funky street fighting game - Let's play Street Wars NYC'.
- Ian Beal, Paul Burkin, Eoghan Kelly, and Chris King, 'Game reviews - Battlegroup Torch, Furioso, 1914, Wargame: Castle Assault, and Scream Aim Fire'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review