The 2021 Great Wargaming Survey has begun!
This entry was posted on August 3, 2021.
The Great Wargaming Survey is back for another year with a new UI, some familiar questions, some new ones, and a whole pile of goodies to be won for 5-10 minutes of thinking about your favourite pastime! What's not to like? Take the survey!
Apart from a selection of articles from WSS and a €5 discount coupon for this website for everyone, you can put your name down to win one of the following prizes:
- Eureka Miniatures: one AU$150 voucher
- TooFatLardies - One full bundle of Infamy, Infamy, or Chain of Command, or Sharp Practice 2 of the winner's choice.
- A Rubicon plastic box set of the winner’s choice
- Wargames Atlantic: four boxes of the winner's choice
- Sarissa Precision: two £25 vouchers
- Warlord Games: a starter set (up to £100) of the winner’s choice; two plastic infantry or vehicle boxed sets of the winner’s choice; three sets of warlord hobby tools - tape measure, laser pointer, dice; four £5 Warlord Games Vouchers
- Battlefront Miniatures: starter set and Bagration book with cards
- Gripping Beast: one plastic box set of the winner’s choice
- Perry Miniatures: one plastic box set voucher (ACW starter, Travel Battle set excluded)
- Osprey Publishing: two wargaming rulebooks of the winner’s choice; one copy of Undaunted: North Africa by Osprey Games
- 4Ground Publishing: two £25 vouchers
- Pen & Sword Books: two books of the winner’s choice
- Baccus 6mm: two sets of rules of the winner’s choice
- Pendraken Miniatures: a 10mm Army Pack of the winner’s choice
- 3x two-year subscription of the winner’s choice to either Ancient Warfare, Ancient History Magazine, Medieval Warfare or Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy
- And a late addition: the adobe building built by Philip Taylor for WSS 115.