Ancient History Magazine 21 (pre-order)
The development of cities during antiquity is often seen as an important milestone in human history. However, these ancient population centres don't always adhere neatly to our modern definition of a 'city'.
Regular Price: $9.03
Special Price $8.12
Ancient History Magazine 21
Theme: Living the urban dream: Cities in the ancient world
- Jona Lendering, 'Ancient cities and modern definitions - Incredibly incomprehensible'.
- David Jeffreys, 'An ancient Egyptian capital - The mystery of Memphis'.
- Arjan Zuiderhoek, 'Politics in ancient Greek cities - People power'.
- Andrea Vincenti, 'Building an imperial city in Spain - Augusta Emerita'.
- Jona Lendering, 'An ancient city transformed - Constantinople'.
- James Blake Wiener, 'A conversation with Dr. David Saunders - Underworld: Imagining the afterlife'.
- Manon Henzen, 'Flavours of the ancient world - A question of taste'.
- Colleen Darnell and John Colemen Darnell, 'The pharaoh as scholar - Knowledge is power'.
- Lindsay Powell, 'From comic to cultural phenomenon - Asterix'.
- Carole Raddato, 'A meeting point between east and west - Exploring Mount Nemrut'.
|Free shipping on entire order||No|