Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy 98
Wargames, Soldiers and Strategy issue 98 with the Wars of the Roses
Special Feature: The Wars of the Roses
- Mark Backhouse, 'The Wars of the Roses: a wargaming intro - A game of thrones'.
- Sidney Roundwood, 'A campaign for the Wars of the Roses - "Habilments of War"'.
- Alistair Campbell Grieve, 'Alternative scenarios for the Wars of the Roses - Scuffles and Skirmishes'.
- Ian Beal, '"Filled with arrows like hedgehogs" - The Battle of Stoke Field, 1487'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building a Wars of the Roses army - My kingdom for a horse'.
- Alberto Mateos Jurado, 'The last charge of King Richard III of England - One last roll of the dice'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Rommel's fighting retreat after El Alamein - The fox's flight'.
- Jeff Jonas, 'Marauders vs the mad Macedonian monarch - Attack of the Galatians!'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The Siege of Fort Standwix, 2-22 August 1777 - Hubbell's telescope'.
- Tony Harwood, 'An American Civil War locomotive - Casey Jones is back'.
- John Bond, 'Painting a Panzer IV by hand - No airbrush, no problem'.
- Miniature reviews
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front - Historicon return'.
- Henry Hyde, 'Tabletop tactics - Horse-and-musket-era artillery'.
- Tony Rieger, 'The irregular - How to get your hobby mojo back'.
- Rossco Watkins, 'The new 2000 AD game from Warlord - Let's play Strontium Dog'.
- Guy Bowers, Eoghan Kelly, and Chris Payne, 'Game reviews - Mad Dogs & Englishmen, Western, Last Days: Zombie Apocalypse, and Outlands - 2nd edition'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
|Free shipping on entire order||No|
Write Your Own Review