In issue 111, we turn to Vietnam, and the almost continuous conflict that plagued the region for decades after the end of WWII, with special appearances by the Australians, French, and Americans.
20th-century warfare in Vietnam
- Warwick Kinrade and Piers Brand, 'Gaming wars in Vietnam during the modern era - Tour of duty'.
- Gerry Miller, 'Marcel Bigeard in French Indochina - Para, you're born to die'.
- Paul Eaglestone, 'The Battle of Long Tan, 18 August 1966 - The kangaroo shoot'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'The Battle for Saigon Racetrack, 31 January 1968 - A day at the races'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Vietnam War forces on the tabletop - The only war we had'.
- Rubén Torregrosa, 'North Vietnamese soldiers on patrol - Rumble in the jungle'.
- Rob Wubbenhorst, 'Dueling tanks during Operation Lumberjack - The spearhead in Cologne'.
- David Hunter, 'The Swiss Guard die hart at the Palais de Tuileries - Danton's la Carmagnole'.
- Olve Kroknes, 'The return of exiled King Olav Haraldsson - Rex perpetuus Norvegiae'.
- David Hiscocks, 'Baron von Geismar's cavalry corps in France, part II - Constantly in arms and mounted'.
- Phil Taylor, 'An easy guide to tropical forest terrain - The lore of the jungle'.
- Stephen Tunmore, 'Painting those tricky lighter colours - Reds and yellows'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'This gaming life - Cards on the table'.
- Warwick Louth, 'The Irregular - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'.
- James Oram, 'Seventeenth-century skirmish and naval combat - Let's play Blood and Plunder'.
- Ian Beal, Guy Bowers, and David Frederick, 'Game reviews - Age of Attila, Swordpoint 2r and Bolt Action: Campaign Mariana & Palau Islands'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots